Deep learning has added a boost to the rapidly developing field of computer vision. Computer Vision is the art of distilling actionable information from images and deep learning boosts it by providing powerful tools to do so. With deep learning, a lot of new applications of computer vision techniques have been introduced and are now becoming parts of our everyday lives.
To break into this one of the fastest-growing career fields, one needs to have the knowledge of both deep learning and computer vision.
Association of Data Scientists brings this workshop to help familiarize with the key concepts of Deep Learning techniques applied in the field of Computer Vision.
Pre-recorded videos & colab notebooks
01. Introduction to Computer Vision: 55min
02. Introduction to Deep Learning: 17min
03. Convolutional Neural Networks: 90min
04. Multiclass classification and image recognition: 70Min
05. Transfer Learning: 50min
06. Real-time object detection: 15min
07. Neural Style Transfer: 6min
08. Generative Adversarial Networks: 8min
+ 6 COLAB Notebooks